About Indian Institute of Ecommerce
Indian Institute of eCommerce is an E-Learning institute registered in Delhi with its Registered address is 55 2ND Floor, Lane no.2 Westend Marg Saidulajab Saket South West Delhi DL 110030 IN. “Indian Institute of E-Commerce” Registration Number: 3358480/3358481 is registered trademark of Indian Institute of Ecommerce Foundation CIN U74140DL2015NPL286582 is a Section 8 licenced company registered under pursuant to sub-section (2) of section 7 of the companies act, 2013, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India.
For Indian Entrepreneurs: IIEC provides E-Learning Courses, Store Builder, Online Marketing & Mentorship for Indian companies to promote their products globally using E-Commerce both in B2B, B2G & B2C.
IIEC helps them in Accessing the Indian Market via E-Commerce Store Development, Company Registration, Warehousing, Local Representation, India Specific E-Commerce Mentorship, Indian Market Behaviors Statistics, Connecting with Government Heads, Accounting support, Guarantee Sales via 1000s of Local Affiliate Store Development across India.
IIEC Institute has trained thousands of students all across India with the help of its E-Learning LMS Platform.
IIEC Vision & Mission
Our Vision: Increase Exports of Indian manufacturers via E-Commerce & Digital Technologies.
Our Mission: To develop 10000 E-Commerce Stores.
Core objectives: “Be the thought leader of E-Commerce Education.”
IIEC Timeline Journey
- Indian Institute of E-Commerce is registered as a Section 8 company registered under companies act, 2013 Minstry of Corporate Affairs, India.
- Registered Trademarks: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF E-COMMERCE, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ECOMMERCE, IIEC & CERTIFIED E-COMMERCE PROFESSIONAL
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences – TISS Mumbai partnered with Indian Institute of E-Commerce to train 50,500 students across India.
- WTO Invited IIEC Chairman Sumit Pareek as a judge in Public Forum for E- Commerce & Inclusive Trade in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Alibaba partnered with Indian Institute of E-Commerce to develop 1 million E-Commerce & Global Trade skilled professionals.
- Amazon India Partnered with Indian Institute of E-Commerce and gained over 10 Lac+ Sellers in India with ATES Certification Program promoted by IIEC.
- Google in Partnership with IIEC launched Google Ambassador Program in India.
- Tata Consultancy Services became IIEC marketing partner to promote our courses pan India.
- Over 500+ Training Institute Partnership Agreements were signed.
- Launched our E-Learning Portal www.iiec.edu.in with 17+ E-Commerce certification Programs designed & developed fully in-house by Indian Institute of E-Commerce experts.
- Created 1st Overseas Center of Indian Institute of E-Commerce in Singapore.
- Government of Ethiopia Partnered with Indian Institute of E-Commerce on E- Commerce Training for Ethiopian Government Departments.
- Over 67000+ students are trained & Certified till date at iiec.edu.in E-Learning Portal.
- IIEC Students have founded 136 companies like FlipFresh, BaazKart, IndianSarees, BrandVilla, etc.
- 80+ Corporates like Yahoo, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Apple India have partnered for employee training with Indian Institute of E-Commerce.
- Amazon India is working with 200+ students from Indian Institute of E-Commerce directly post Certification.
- Launched Certified E-Commerce Professional flagship program for E-Commerce industry suitable for Jobseekers and working professionals.
- Educational partner signed in 16 counties France, Germany, UAE, Saudia Arabia, United States, Newzealand, Denmark, Neitherland, Switzerland, Checz Republic, Poland, Slovania, Spain, Ireland.
- Expanded our course offering into the B2B market.
- Partner with Classmarker and Accredible to allow access to bloc-chain enable Online testing & Certification service.
- IIEC E-Commerce Business Incubation Program.
- Formation of E-Commerce Industry Council to support 1500+ indian industries to export via global E-Commerce stores network incubated by Indian Institute of E-Commerce